The LSS is delighted to support the annual convention of the AHS – the National Federation of Atheist, Humanist and Secular Student Societies.
This year’s event takes place in London on the weekend of Friday 7 March to Sunday 9 March 2014.
There is an excellent line-up of speakers for the Saturday, at Conway Hall:
- A. C. Grayling – Philosopher and Master of New College of the Humanities
- Simon Singh – Mathematician and libel reform advocate
- Andrew Copson – chief executive of the British Humanist Association
- Kenan Malik – Neurobiologist and philosopher of race and multiculturalism
- Richard Norman – Philosopher and ethicist
- Christina Patterson – Journalist
- Mary Honeyball – Labour MEP and womens’ rights advocate
- Sheila McLean – Professor of Law and Ethics in Medicine and right to die advocate
- Tehmina Kazi – Director of British Muslims for Secular Democracy
The LSS will have a stall on the Saturday at Conway Hall – do pop over and say hello!
Follow the LSS on Twitter @LawSecSoc and stay up to date with everything the LSS is up to by signing up for email alerts on this website’s home page (you can unsubscribe anytime you want)